7 Free SEO Tools to drive Traffic, Clicks, and Sales
October 16, 2021
By: Navya IT
SEO tools help the sites rank higher in search engine results. This aids with the optimization of Web content by analyzing it for keywords, backlinks, and other SEO factors. SEO tools look into the ability of Web pages to rank highly in search engine results pages. They provide data on backlinks and keywords, as well as insights into online SEO competition.
Here is the list of 7 free SEO tools:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics helps to assist users in spot patterns and trends in how visitors interact with their websites. Data gathering, analysis, monitoring, visualization, reporting, and integration with other applications are all possible with the features. There is no other data source that provides high-quality and detailed information like Google Analytics.
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console offers some of the same information as Google Analytics but in a more user-friendly format. You have less control over the numbers, but you have easier access to them. It keeps track and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside Google Marketing Platform brand.
- Ubersuggest: Ubersugest is an all-in-one SEO solution that will help you dominate the SEO game. Knowing what you’re doing, what your competitors are doing, and how to change your plan to take advantage of market gaps is a key component of SEO success. It’s as easy as typing a URL or keyword into the Ubersugest search bar to get started.
- MozBar: SEO is largely about knowing the appropriate information. The MozBar makes it easy to find the information you need at a glance. The MozBar button is located on the toolbar of your browser, which is where all the action takes place. When you click the MozBar, you’ll get a quick report on the website you’re viewing.
- SEOWorkers Analysis Tool: The Analysis Tool allows you to plug in a website URL any website, even if it’s not yours, and generate a report. It provides background information on the data. The report is quick and detailed. Other analyzed aspects include useful icons that indicate if you’re doing well or need to pay attention to something.
- Keywords Everywhere: Keywords Everywhere is a Chrome and Firefox browser extension. For many APIs, it displays the monthly search volume, cost per click (CPC), and competition information. For easier access, the data is incorporated directly into the search page you just used.
- SEOptimizer: SEOptimer is a straightforward tool that provides a technical overview of both your on-page and content SEO. Simply enter your website’s URL, and the tool will do a free SEO website audit and suggest actions to improve your site.
To rank higher in search engine results, use the free SEO tools listed above and get data and alerts about the overall health and success of your website.